our conscious offering
YOGA & MEDITATION + PSYCH-K® FACILITATION
yoga and meditation
Yoga is accessible to everyone and it is not about how flexible or strong you are or about mastering a difficult pose – even though that will follow with regular practice – it is rather about how mindful and present you are on (and off) the mat.
The practice of Vinyasa Yoga aims to unite mind, body and spirit through conscious movement linked to the breath. It stills the mind and allows us to become more internally focused and more mindful in everything we do.
It supports a healthy lifestyle and results in long-term health and wellbeing for mind & body. Yoga is a lifestyle, a way of looking at the world from a new perspective, allowing one to release old & limiting beliefs and habits.
For thousands of years people have used meditation to move beyond the mind’s stress-inducing thoughts and emotional upsets into the peace and clarity of present moment awareness.
Your subconscious beliefs establish the limits of what you can achieve. If your life feels like a car being driven with one foot on the accelerator and one foot on the brake, chances are you have a conflict between your conscious goals and your subconscious beliefs. This kind of conflict can show up in your relationships, job performance, self-esteem, weight loss, prosperity, even your physical health.
PSYCH-K is a unique and direct way to change subconscious beliefs that perpetuate old habits of thinking and behaving that you would like to change. It is a simple process that helps you communicate with your subconscious mind so you can change beliefs that limit your self-esteem, relationships, job performance, and even your physical health, and much more!
A PSYCH-K Balance is a process designed to create balanced communication with both hemispheres of the cerebral cortex. This “Whole-Brain State” is ideal for reprogramming the subconscious mind with new self-enhancing beliefs that support your goals rather than block them.
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral / habit change, wellness and stress reduction